90W - 360W
- Input voltages 12 - 110Vdc (approx ±30%)
- Output voltages 12 - 48Vdc
- Up to 3 units can be connected in parallel to provide 900W.
100W - 500W
- Input voltages 24 - 110Vdc (approx ±30%)
- Output voltages 24 - 60Vdc
- Up to 3 units can be connected in parallel to provide 1500W.
20W - 1800W
- Input voltages 12 - 220Vdc (approx ±30%)
- Output voltages 5 - 220Vdc.
- Up to 15 units can be connected in parallel to provide 27000W.
Industrial DC to DC Power Converters from C P Power & Automation come in 3 basic mounting formats, either for chassis mounting, din rail mounting, or for rack mounting (these can also be used as standalone units using optional mounting brackets). These converters can also be linked as part of a system with other DC/DC or AC/DC converters, and can be wired to operate in parallel for higher power applications up to 27kW, or coupled to provide n+1 redundant systems with hot swap functionality.
If you would like to discuss your application in more detail please call us on +44 (0) 2476 214799 or fill out and submit the form on the left of this page.